11 days ago on 03/16/2020 at 8:29 PM
0
Likes

Hi All! If you're a veterinarian or in a similar field, please advise within Park Ridge. I have a 28 pound dog. She might have had at least two grapes (one on Saturday and one on Sunday for sure). Grapes spilled out of the refrigerator. I thought I threw them out on Saturday but witnessed her eating one on Sunday. I had no idea they were super poisonous until a friend told me today and I Google'd it. Around noon today, I took her to the vet and they did blood work and gave her saline after the results came back normal. I am supposed to go back tomorrow to do more testing and saline. This is pricey. I will do it if necessary but wonder if it is. She is eating and drinking fine and has tons of energy, as usual. PM's are welcome! Thanks!